Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland SFC Pools 2023

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭MacDanger

@laoisman11, I've added your model predictions to the results also (for any week the model didn't predict, I just went with the majority of the other players) and it's coming in at a respectable mid-table position:

Edit: just realised that the model didn't predict overall winners so excluding overall predictions from everyone else's score moves the model up one place:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Thanks for that! I was thinking to do the same myself, to understand by how much my personal biases were negatively affecting my shameful last place finish in the pools table! Mid-table feels like a win at this stage - thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭vid36

Dublin by 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Week 15 Results & Final leaderboard:

Dublin winning yesterday sees @RMAOK leapfrog @blowitupref and claim the title of Boards AI SFC Pools Winner 2023, @vid36 fills out the podium places. Well done all and thanks for playing

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭vid36

Thanks for updating and all your work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Pipped at the post, congrats to @RMAOK and thanks to @MacDanger for organising it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Thanks to @MacDanger for organising the pools. Delighted I won the pools, but tbh, I think I might have fluked it a bit 😅. Thanks to all who took part in the competition too - it's no fun without the competition.

Looking forward, already, to defending my title in 2024 🤣

Post edited by RMAOK on

Advertisement