Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guardian Training and Interic Training Course Reviews

Options
  • 01-04-2023 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any reviews or experiance with these 2 companies? They offer online courses at very cheap prices.

Not sure are they Irish approved though.

I want to bulk up my CV abit but I dont want it to look spammy with unreliable or pointless training certs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gdessaykla

Rather than just listing a bunch of certifications, highlight the skills and experience you have gained from those certifications. For example, if you have a certification in project management, mention the specific skills you learned such as budgeting, scheduling, and stakeholder management.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 l0l026

Yep I’ve used Interic training for manual handling and haccp. Absolutely excellent service. Follows Irish legislation and always up to date.

just to add I’ve also used these guys in my job for others to get their training done and they are brilliant with getting back to you the customer service is great and very fast.

I’ve used other health and safety training companies and honestly they don’t come close to this company in terms of the quality of training and customer service. Best of luck 👍🏻

Advertisement