Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW29 Matchday Thread

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Joelinton goal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Moyes can't have long left now surely

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The thinnest of thin ice. They're only out of the drop zone on goal difference

• Registered Users Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭COH

136 all out and into the 'top' million for the first time this season.

HEWT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

Odegaard subbing in for Haaland should bring me up to 110 but predicted to be a red arrow in OR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

138 on BB. Nice green arrow up to 30k

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

137 - HEWT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

130, that'll do pig

• Registered Users Posts: 17,429 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Looks like 129 including bonus pts. Tonight was a bit of a flop in the way most people had Rashford(c) and at least one Newcastle defender. No ground made tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

115 with no bench boost. HEWT (kinda knew that Brentford defence was a trap a few weeks back but still fell into it)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭Cartman78

118(-4) on BB

Should be a 100K green arrow up to 560K 🫤

Pressing the wildy button tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Lost a good bit of ground tonight with Shaw / double Newcastle defence but overall a 135 (-4) on BB and up to 149k so have to say HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

134 (-4) on BB. 24 points from a fair BB (Neto, Saka, Mings and Botman).

Up to 120k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

118(-8) with capitan Maddison fail so majorly annoyed I didn't go for another captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

142 on BB. Delighted with that.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

136 all out, BB played.

Happy with that.

After a poor start to the season, really starting to make tracks now. Seems synonymous with my last 3 FPL seasons.

Would love to take a gamble on Haaland & Grealish this weekend, will wait until Pep tells us shag all.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

93 with no BB. Salah, Saka and Shaw stung me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

106, which I'm delighted with. Wasn't able to keep an eye on the football this week, so I just assumed I had done rubbish!

Now, work towards BGW and DGW teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

117 all out sees a mix of red and green arrows which I found strange! Keeping Haaland and Saka didn't work out but some rivals will struggle to get both back in so hopefully they're back to top form this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

90 points, no BB - left 4 points on the bench, so I'd have needed -8 to speculate into a more decent position at a minimum... and of course Steele and Watkins would have done that. Another -4 to shift Tarkoski... and potentially another transfer to bring Haaland back this week.

It probably would've been worth it as I'm absolutely f*cked and dropped wayyyyy back into 140-ish K.

Truthfully I struggled to get my head back into it after the two week break and just hoped the lack of a competent BB would lead to a lucky break... oops!

Still have a WC, BB and FH however, but I feel I've missed an opportunity to gain further momentum rather than losing it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Honestly, I've got no idea yet. But probably what you've outlined there. That's the logical thing to do at this point if I can make it work. I'll just need to curb the instinct to freewheel it and have a proper think about it first

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭It is a Dunne Deal

121 all out no BB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Bit of an ant climax with Newcastlex2/BRE defence + Toney and no Rashford ,but 145 and up to 350k,just enough to keep playing till the end

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

I have the same chips left. That was my plan but might see if I can hold the FH until GW37/38. I should be able to field 11 for GW32.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,871 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yeah I'd agree that FH32 shouldn't be that necessary for a GW33 wildcarder. You've 3 gameweeks worth of transfers to dead end to GW32 now if you're wildcarding in 33 anyway, and there'll be double gameweeks to attack with that FH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭ForestFire

86 this week, did not play bench boost (with 17 on the bench), so all in now on W34.

will need a big return to make progress in the local league

Advertisement