Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouija board disposal

Options
  • 26-03-2023 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

When I was young I remember using the board with my grandmother. She would do it by herself and with her eyes closed. Many years later I wanted to try it again just to make sure that It was real. Big surprise, it was. Anyway, I just threw it in the trash dumpster at the apartment complex I was living at. Did I do something wrong by disposing it like this? I no longer live there and I was wondering if anyone could have followed me from there because I played with it.

How could I find out if there are bad spirits following me? I have never seen one but wonder if there are any close.

Also, do only bad spirits play with the board, or are they just bored ghosts or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wibago

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭saabsaab

No, putting it in the bin is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Buy another board, ask the people who know best, and proceed from there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Fern Bench

This board is getting haunted by bored bots.

thank you so much for your suggestion. @ForestFire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭sniperman

i had one of those boards once,made a great target for my rifle practice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

@wibago it's all around what you believe, it's essentially just a board game created by Hasbro many moons ago and has taken on a cult like following. If you believe then the object is just a tool for communicating with the deceased, if you don't believe it's just a board game.

Bin is fine but if you're under the belief something might have followed you, talk to your local priest about blessing your new place where you live for peace of mind.

@Ziycon thank you so much for your suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

Most Ouija boards I use are temporary like 1-4 times usage. Then I make a new one, usually because I misplaced the ones I had before. I put them in the recycling bin if damaged too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Fern Bench

That reminds me I must buy credit for my Ouija board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

i'll jump in on that and say dont believe in any of the nonsense around it, it is literally a toy and not in any way some method of communicating with the dead

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

S-A-Y-S....Y-O-U

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

A troll thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Ukraine's Ministry of Defense says perhaps it's time to send a Ouija board to Russia so the country's military can "stay connected" with it's former soldiers.

Advertisement