Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a greenhouse

Options
  • 26-03-2023 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I want to invest in a greenhouse. Ive had the cheap plastic ones over the years for seeds etc. I don’t want a poly tunnel. I want a greenhouse that looks pretty. Glass not polycarbonate. But heres the problem. Its seems impossible to find one that lands between the cheap flimsy ones and the mega expensive ones.

Ive just cone across a new brand called the Heritage. I looks very pretry, it is wood and glass but I worry about it lasting as the wood seems very thin. Apparently it is new to the market and there is only one supplier in Ireland. Cant find any reviews on it Has anyone had any experience with the Heritage ? Or advice on where to go from here.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement