Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diesel Rebate on ROS

Options
  • 20-03-2023 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I need help please with this error on ROS when I try to amend a filed diesel rebate which was re-opened for amendments by Revenue.

"A return for this form/period is on file but it cannot be amended on ROS. Please contact your local tax office to make amendments to this form".

I have tried to phone Revenue but am left on hold for 20 mins before being cut off.

Any help would be great.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

The only way to get through Revenue is to call them at the time they open, so exactly 9.30 am. This way you'll only need to wait for a few minutes. You're being cut off if you call afternoon or there are too many callers in the queue to handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clough1

Thanks, they actually gave me a number to contact them via online form. Their IT are saying is a timing issue and the DRS say otherwise so Im none the wiser !

Advertisement