Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RoI reg car, fine in Enniskillen

Options
  • 12-03-2023 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I received a ticket on my windscreen up in Enniskillen a few weeks ago. Found the ticket, it had fallen down the dash and showed the parking attendant who in fairness to him was sound, said to appeal with the ticket as he couldn't cancel it. That was about a month ago. No ticket came yet anyway but conscious that I'll be travelling g up again next week, could this information be used again when I park (paid) again in the same car park? Prob sounds daft but worried as I'll be on my own with three small kids and afraid of the car being removed or something!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Stick a bit of black tape on the reg to change it just in case. Be fine.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭Genghis

I doubt you have anything to worry about but avoid any risk by parking in a private car park, like Tesco or Asda or a multi storey.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭millionmystery

Thanks for your help Genghis and Hoodie6029. Good idea re parking elsewhere, will definitely do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭millionmystery

Hi just to update on this, around 80 days after the fine, it did indeed come in the post. Luckily I'd managed to force the dash down and pulled the ticket out and sent them this via email. So they definitely do have some sort of cross border database to work off.

Advertisement