Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Namco Tokyo Wars Arcade Cabinet

Options
  • 07-03-2023 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Mod edit : Post count for 50 required for arcade and retro marketplace.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Wow! If I had the space I'd snap this up off you. One of my favourite arcade games, it's absolutely fantastic fun two player.

Haven't seen one in Ireland in years - best of luck with the sale. Really hope someone nabs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

Same, if I'd the space now at this stage this would be on my buy list. Lovely little flor area considering its a twin sitdown. Would be a crying shame to see this chopped up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 greenesean

ye I only noticed that last night it’s floor area it’s very neat and wife friendly 😆 just move the sofa out the way…

*** Price Drop **€400

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

It looks identical to the japanese ridge racer 2 twin cab. Very easy to wire up the harness to switch over to a PC for all the driving games.

If someone takes it I can help you with all the part numbers you need for the connectors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Is this the Tokyo Wars that came out of that place in Donegal last December? It was for sale along with Alpine Racer, Four Trax and a couple of Electrocoin cabs. The whole lot was about €300 or so, if I recall.

Hi Mods can someone pls remove this nutters comments he was trolling me on adverts too, I buy and sell multiple cabs from many different sources maybe it’s one of a lot , not that it’s any of your business you clown , transport and storage costs alone for this far outweigh asking.

PM me there would love to meet up and show you some other cabs…. keyboard warrior, been reading your posts ur a nasty little troll aren’t you ….Typical basement dweller … Do you collect barbies too ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Threads closed you need a post count of 50 to use the arcade and retro marketplace , I let them slide as they where good bargains for the community but you should be getting a ban for that last comment.

You can review the forum charter here

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057355518/arcade-retro-marketplace-charter-read-me-first#latest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement