Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professions, allegedly, where you can spoof your credentials

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,126 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I worked for a company that gave the title to all technical staff, even the kids fresh off a a PLC course. They then got a contract in Canada where it is a protected title.

Everyone became an Analyst, even those of us with qualifications that would wash in Canada as they didn't want the effort!

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• A Dermatherapist - just listening on Morning Ireland where anyone can set up to be a cosmetic derma filler practitioner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭brokenbad

"Events Co-Ordinator"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

My brother in law wanted to be a manager, he didn’t mind where or what type of manager.

He became a logistics manager by spoofing, six months he had breakdown and was admitted to hospital with stress related issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I use to think wedding coordinator, and events planner, until I accompanied my daughters to a few hotels when they were planning their wedding the difference between hotels that had a dedicated wedding coordinator and hotels that didn't was significant. This is a skill in every job even if it is not always obvious.

Post edited by mariaalice on

• I’m retired from the public library service. I often look back on my job and the number of skills that I acquired and used. Used to think I had a quite menial kind of role, the public service used to love to keep you in your box. When I look at others’ job descriptions I say to myself I did all that and way more. Project management, event management, public reception, information curation & provision, PR, creative exhibitions, public information talks, cash management, staff management, building management, IT skills, database management, Unix admin, payroll, artwork & creativity, health & safety admin… all on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭brokenbad

"Music Video Assistant" - this was the job of the junkie (Blake Fielder-Civil) who married Amy Winehouse.

Advertisement