Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about an old arcade game.

Options
  • 03-03-2023 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭

Between 30 & 40 years ago I used to play a very basic game in our local arcade** and I'd love to see if anyone remembers it and can give me the name. The basic idea was you were presented with a shape with borders that were a solid colour, you moved the joystick to move a sprite around the circumference of the border trying to paint it all a different colour (say red) before you were caught by killer sprites. If you painted the circumference without getting caught you moved on to the next level which was a different shape and the difficulty increased.

Does anymore remember this game? I've told my 10 year old about it and he broke his hole laughing, but I'd love to show him how addictive it was (or how I remember it being).

This is basically how I remember level 1 looking (don't laugh).

**a local lad's shed that had loads of arcade cabinets in various states of disrepair.

Comments

Advertisement