Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent Artists

Options
  • 28-02-2023 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Just wondering what kinda money can an Independent artist make ? If anyone knows. I was good at art since a kid but, only got a taste of it. I went to a short summer course in Ballyfermot and I tried portfolio preparation in a college. Unfortunately I had to drop out. I have always wanted to go back but, don't really have the money. I'd love maybe to learn a part time course and then work on my own stuff in my spare time. Full time would be a dream but as I said money is the the issue. I'm not employed at the moment and I feel like bumming from my Father is wrong because, he is on a pension. To be honest I feel like a bit of a Bo##cks asking me father for money. Plan would be to do the basics of a course part time and skip the masters and do my own work or go full time if my father could help me and maybe even go for a masters.

Comments

Advertisement