Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone knows who could drop a mooring for me? (Cork)

Options
  • 23-02-2023 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!

In the close future I am planning on applying for a mooring line around Passage West/Monkstown. Anyone knows who could make and drop it for me for a fair price??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ferg01

I had this exact same question last summer. Port of Cork will need to verify location and will check the mornings every so often so I called them directly. They have lots of space where you’re looking so availability won’t be an issue. When I called PoC directly, they knew a guy who they recommended (probably a buddy but once it’s dropped I don’t think you’ll have any issues as if as you’re paid up).

I have someone dropping one for me in West Cork. I can ask them if they do Cork city too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SpikyTide

Thanks a lot for the information! I still need to square a couple of things before I set the mooring (probably a couple of months down the line) so, as much as I very much appreciate the offer, I still have to wait some time.

However, if you'd like to pass me the information and pricing of your contact I'd be very thankful 😁

Advertisement