Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone watch alarm issues with batteries

Options
  • 23-02-2023 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I am having issues with the batteries in my phone watch alarm. Last October we received new batteries and replaced them on the sensors, keypad etc. and the alarm was working again. Roll on about 2 weeks and the keypad would not work and on contact phone watch we were told to replace the batteries in the keypad again which we did and while it work again for a short time the same thing happened and we received more batteries and again replaced them. It is now not working again and will have to contact phone watch yet again.

I am just wondering if anyone has had an issue with the batteries. I suggested to them that maybe they come out and take a look at it as we are paying monthly for the alarm and was told that there would be charge for them to send an engineer out.

Comments

Advertisement