Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kia Sportage Hybrid Vs Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Opinions wanted please.

Options
  • 23-02-2023 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm looking for opinions on the Kia Sportage Hybrid Vs the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.

The Kia has the looks inside and out but the RAV4 has the reliability of the Toyota brand behind it and their experience with hybrid technology. Both are a very similar price.   On the Kia I see the rear passenger middle seatbelt comes out of the roof, that seems a bit crazy to me! If I had 3 passenger in the back does that cause an obstruction for the passenger sitting on the right of the middle passenger? I hope that makes sense.

I’d be interested to hear from owners of each car to compare them thanks.

All feedback is appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement