Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human caused catastrophic and unprecedented global warming is a hoax

Options
  • 20-02-2023 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am a documentary film maker. I have been researching the theory of Human Caused Global Warming for over 15 years. I have found no verifiable evidence to support the theory of human caused catastrophic and unprecedented global warming. I have found verifiable evidence that contradicts the mainstream narrative. I am not allowed to post links as I am a new member on boards. I would welcome comments

Post edited by Capt'n Midnight on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭thinkabouit

Look up desertification & Allan Savoury on YouTube.

If you ain’t convinced we are causing it by our management then watching that will.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

How do you account for the evidence presented by the IPCC?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Okay, save the links. Post some of this evidence. You can cut and paste from your links.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭jackboy

You can’t go wrong with that mouthful of a title anyway, it will be impossible for anyone to prove you wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MickDaniels1

Please bear with me until I get a handle on boards.ie and I can post evidence to support my conclusions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 28,080 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Is there any connection between your documentary film making and your research on global warming or are these just two handily juxtaposed sentences? If there is a connection why are you not making a documentary about your conclusions, rather than randomly posting on an unknown (in world terms) chat site?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

😅 Okay. This is a really bad attempt mate. You can just paste in a few lines. Good Luck. I doubt many will fall for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Oh well that was fun while it lasted. 1/10 perhaps for the ballsy title. Meh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

[Mod]

My comment is : Read the charter - in this part of the site "the scientific consensus on the subject of climate change is taken as fact."

Forum Charter - Updated 12-03-2017 - READ BEFORE POSTING

However, whether you agree or disagree with the consensus, you are free to discuss the subject in the appropriate mega-thread here. Discussion of the scientific consensus on climate change outside of this thread is not permitted. While the details of climate change science beyond this consensus are debatable, please keep this debate within the Climate Change megathread or make use of the Environmental Science forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement