Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage payment

Options
  • 20-02-2023 12:04pm

Hi,

my mortgage has now transferred to BOI from KBC as per letter sent. I spoke to someone last week to switch payment details and was told it was too late to process and to let the payment come from my KBC account this month before switching it to my BOI account next month, however, no payment has been deducted.

could you advise?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi CMA_DE,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're aware of an issue where direct debits for mortgage repayments were not debited from some customers’ accounts. We are working to fix the issue as a priority. Customers don’t need to take any action and just need to ensure that enough funds remain in their account to cover the mortgage repayment.

Please be assured no customer will be at a financial loss due to this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Tara

Thanks Tara, I will give it a a couple of days or so then before checking again.

Advertisement