Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving home

Options
  • 14-02-2023 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, myself my partner and almost 9 year old daughter are planning a move this summer, I am just looking for advice on different areas. We are interested in Naas, leixslip, celbridge and Lucan. Also sallins and Kill is an option but i know very little about these areas and im not sure if there is enough going o in these areas or what they are like?? We both drive so public transport isn't a huge issue for us. Ideally I would like to be able to walk to school with my daughter (preferably a gaelscoil) also she is quite active loves to swim play GAA and do drama. As she is an only child sports clubs / youth clubs etc would be important to me.. we also like our space as in a terrace house cramed into a tiny estate with thousands of people and no green space would be my worst nightmare.. I really want this move to be centered around my daughter and her growing up here.. also we will need to get to Tallaght easy enough every weekend to vist family.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

your ideal location is blessington or west Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 19 splitz

Why Blessington or West Wicklow, please enlighten me?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 banananama

Blessington is a good idea, for access to nature.

For me, Kill would be the best on your list. Small, with access to Naas and nature.

None are bad.

Good luck with the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 askingformyself

Thanks all, I always felt there wasn't a lot to do in blessington! We have narrowed it down to Leixslip and lucan :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since you've confirmed your email, and based on that, I've moved this to the Dublin County West forum.

Advertisement