Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown legal and Virgin mobile

Options
  • 11-02-2023 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Young lad was in Harvey Norman and he was upsold this virgin media sim for 5 euro a month for 6 Months and whatever it was after that and was told to just cancel after 6 Months I gave him permission to use my direct debit and email and all OK. Thing is he never could get it set up, and I rang to cancel it and tried to explain that he tried to get it set up and close the account, so I closed my UB account and they could not get any more money out of me. Now got a letter from Browne legal looking for 80 quid, probably the best thing is to pay the dam thing but I am fairly pissed off with the lot of them. Like I did ring them to cancel it and told them we never used the dam thing not one call or one bit of data and the probably got 200 quid out of us all ready.

Comments

Advertisement