Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Loan Application

Options
  • 10-02-2023 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I applied for a car loan on the 31st of January and I'm still waiting on a decision. I got an email/text asking me up to upload my employment contract on the 7th which I immediately did. I called on the 0818 200334 to find out when I'll hear back and they said it would be within 24 hours. It's 3 days now. The application tracker has stage 2 complete...

In the meantime I've sold my current car and put a deposit on a new car. I expected this to go a lot quicker and it's incredibly frustrating. I'm starting a new job in Belfast at the end of the month and I need a car asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be advised that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis and timeframes can vary as a number of factors are taken into consideration.

For an update on the application we would recommend that you contact our sales team directly on 0818366100. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement