Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch finder

Options
  • 07-02-2023 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Buying a Seamaster 300m in black, looking at the above they are up to 2000 euro cheaper than new. They look almost new on the site would make sense to save the cash .Has any one ever dealt with them and are they ok.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭scwazrh

A poster here has one for sale for a better price than watchfinder .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

Yep, I have a black one or rubber strap listed in the for sale section.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭pjdarcy

I bought a Navitimer from them a few years ago. They're not the cheapest (you can usually find cheaper deals on chrono24) but the whole transaction was hassle free and the watch was genuine and exactly as described.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

watchfinder are excellent to deal with in my opinion, it pays to pop over and speak to them face to face when trying to haggle too if you can blag a cheap flight, you may be paying more but they have the stock and need to shift it to pay the bills from what i have been told

temporary freeze on buying stock and only interested in trade ins

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

have probably bought and sold 20 watches with them, but always through one guy Tom Holland. Obviously I’d recommend them.

always haggle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Sorry to bump an old thread, I've bought/traded quite a few pieces from watchfinder.ie, but I have noticed the other European countries they operate in have a much broader range of stock. Is there any reason we can't buy/trade from their Germany/France/Spain sites?

Just ask the person you normally deal with they can usually organise for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

I have dealt with 3 or 4 different people, which is probably a bad idea on reflection, but I'll email the last guy I dealt with cheers.

try tom holland if you are stuck have always found him good!

Advertisement