Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster "Unfortunately, transfer is not available at the moment."

Options
  • 05-02-2023 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I bought two tickets for Bruce Springsteen for a friend, on my own account, as they weren't available to order themselves at the time. I was looking to transfer the tickets to their account but the transfer option is unavailable (Unfortunately, transfer is not available at the moment.). Does anyone know if that if it states does it mean it won't be available for the event at all? Or is just that it will become available closer to the time?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I'm in the same boat, have 2 tickets but I don't think I'll be able to make the gig so was hoping for a resale.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Fake Tales

I'm in the same situation. Has anyone seen this for other gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Fanirish

If it opens it will be closer to the event

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

I have a similar issue [although its for a different gig] I can't transfer or resale.

I bought x4 resale tickets on ticketmaster.ie, I need to sell x2 but when I checked my account, it doesn't allow me to transfer or resell them :( the gig is in two weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

By the way, I would buy two tickets if any of you guys can't transfer them or just decided to sell them.

I have been trying for ages to secure x2 :(

Can PM me if you willing to help a fan out (missed him at Croke Park due to work).

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Hikr

Same problem here. Unable to attend concert and transfer not available at the moment.

Does anyone know if this means transfer will not be available at all..even a day or 2 before the concert ?

Also if transfer doesn't become available, can my mobile tickets be accessed by a family member on their mobile phone if I give them access to my Ticketmaster account ?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Depends on the show, no one here knows if and when transfer function will open for a particular show.

transfer window is opened for 99.9% of shows but there has been a few high profile shows where window is only a few days/week or a day.

yeah you can give your login username and password to anyone to use for mobile tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭TruthEnforcer

Just checked my Ticketmaster account and the tickets are showing...BUT...the barcode changes after a few seconds, and there's no Resale or Transfer function at the moment.

Would seem they are trying their best to prevent Touts ..would imagine these functions will be available at least a week before the event ..people have deposits paid on hotels etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TRIP123

I am planning to buy tickets from someone I don't really know on toutless. He said that the transfer option opened this evening. Can someone with tickets verify that's correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,527 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

For Springsteen? Yes, transfer option opened today. He'll send them to your email address, and you need to accept them on your Ticketmaster account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

Yes transfer now open and I was able to transfer the tickets finally. Thanks all for your replies.

Advertisement