Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Saturday View axed or what.

Options
  • 03-02-2023 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭

Heard this evening Saturday view is no more. I wasn't a regular listener but when I did it got fairly 'lively' most Saturdays.

If it's not coming back I'll miss it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,570 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Topical discussion programme every Saturday morning on Midlands radio 3 which got very close to the bone and very heated manys a morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭medoc

That’s a pity. Like you I wasn’t a regular listener but if I was listening to the radio on a Saturday morning I would put it on. Very lively debate at times for sure but sometimes it came across as trying too hard to be controversial and shocky. But that didn’t take from the program at all.

Hopefully it was Liams personal decision to end it rather than it been taken off the air by station management.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Don't know what the story is behind it coming off air. If anything the show was too short. I think it was a half hour show and people thought it'd to out to a full hour.

Advertisement