Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leggings (for my wife).

Options
  • 03-02-2023 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I originally posted this in the fitness thread, but the moderator advised that it was not relevant and closed the thread

I hope no one minds if I repost it here.

My wife’s birthday is next month and I’m hoping to get her leggings. 

She likes good quality ones like Sweaty Betty or Lululemon, and I’ve bought her those in the past. 

This year I’m thinking of getting her leggings that I like (hoping she’ll like them too). Her thighs look great in the ones she has, but I’d like to get her leggings that emphasis her ass more. I’ve seen other women wearing leggings that, to use the cliché, “look painted on”. They really emphasise the buttocks and cleft.

Can any Boards member recommend brands and/or post recommendation links here?

In terms of colours and patterns, the plainer the better. One or two tones, minimal patterns.

Thanks.

Comments

Marks & Spencer do leather effect clingy shiny leggings which really hug the bum, in a range of subtle colours from black, grey, blue, purple, brown green. Good range of sizes so easy to find ones that are just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

OP if you dare and the wifes not looking or anywhere near you can check out youtube and search for "leggings try on haul" 🤐

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Go onto Buzzfeed and search for leggings. They often do lists/reviews of good leggings for a bum sculpt.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

If it's for her birthday you'd wanna be sure she likes them as much as you do, it's a gift for her 😐️

Anyway, Spanx are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

Went with a couple of Alphalete leggings.

If she doesn’t like them she’ll know why I like them. It’s a gift for one or both of us.

Might swing my M&S for a look too.

Thanks for the replies. I’ve been tempted to ask a few random women on the streets of Cork where they buy their leggings. But hard not to come across like a complete creep.

• Advertisement

My wife’s birthday was Saturday.

She said the leggings are extremely comfortable and fit well, and reckoned they’re expensive.

I told her they were expensive, but didn’t tell her how much (£54 each).

Then I told her that her bottom looks “A1 Sharon”.

Everyone is happy. 😃

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

I suppose its too much to ask for pictures 😏

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement