Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

If the government called a general election tonight

• 02-02-2023 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭

If the government called a general election tonight who would you vote for from the list below?

FF

FG

Greens

SF

Labour

SD

PBP

Independents

Threadbans

Skimpydoo

Post edited by Beasty on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,374 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Needs an "Other" Party option.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭elperello

More than one of them because of the STV.

Also that list does not include all the parties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭deirdremf

I guess that every TD who is long enough in the Dáil will have had cases on their hands and have told their constituents that "I'll do everything in my power to see you right".

Individual stories will get around such as "it's 5 years since that FFGucker XX told Johnny and Mary down the road that they'd get their money back, but they haven't had a smell of it". I think for most of them the independent route will not save their seat this time round.

• Advertisement

Smell of desperation off this tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dr Karl

Isn't the editor of the Irish Daily Mail Group married to a Government TD or Senator.

Also wasn't the Ireland editor of Mediahuis married to a Senator. Was he also the editor of the Irish Independent at one stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,598 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Of course they aren't wrecking the Country ffs.

Give your head a wobble.

• Advertisement
Advertisement