Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Linking Aer Credit Card

Options
  • 31-01-2023 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,

I have the AER Credit Card, however it is not letting me link this to my aerclub account. It is asking for the phone number that I used to apply for the card and when I enter it - there is a red warning saying "please enter same phone number that you used when applying for your credit card"

There is no links for help or any other information available on that page and I haven't found anything online either. It is (with absolute certainty) the correct number I am entering. How do I get this resolved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch today.

Just to check if any particular prefix is needed etc. when registering, you can use link below to query with Aer Lingus. If you scroll to Contact a Specific Department directly, and select Aer Club they will have a contact number for you and also an online form.

https://www.aerlingus.com/support/customer-care/contact-us/

My colleagues can also offer support on 0818251251 colleagues are available weekdays 9am-5pm.

Many thanks, Alison

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 IFSCGIRL

I'm having the same issue, Turkish1. How did you resolve it?

Hi there, thanks for joining the thread.

Within the link below, you can scroll to Contact a Specific Department and this will provide you with contact information.

Hoping this helps, Alison

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 becky366

Hi can I ask how this was resolved as I am currently having the same issue.

I have contacted Both BOI and Aerlingus and can’t get a straight answer just keep getting told to contact the other

Hi Becky,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear this. If you follow the steps shared by my colleague Alison this can be resolved for you.

Contact Us - Aer Lingus

Thanks,

Declan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Mickey501

Hi ,

I'm having no luck either trying to link my Aer Card to Aer Club. I have tried contacting both Aer Lingus and BOI and both are as unhelpful as each other.

I have sent an email to aercreditcard@aerlingus.com

Case Reference: 11197618. Can someone please contact me asap on this as I am not getting any joy with contact centres.

Thanks,

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Sean, thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If you have followed the steps provided by my colleague, Alison, previously in this thread and are still having issues then you would need to contact AerLingus directly for further assistance.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Same issue, what is going on and yes I have followed the instructions form Alison above but it’s frustrating

Used the links above and was told they couldn’t help. Did anyone get it resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭New2Dubs

Also been trying to resolve this issue for over a month with numerous calls / emails with both parties.

BOI said they’d had a backlog & points would appear today. No sign as yet.

• Advertisement

I’m going to try again tomorrow but honestly I think I’ll just demand that I get my old style card back

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue at the moment. If you have followed the steps that my colleague Alison has provided in the thread and you are still experiencing an issue we would advise you to contact Aer Lingus directly and they will be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks, Sarah

Sarah Alison only left links to follow. You follow those links or ring the number and basically get to the end and are told to send an email.

This is pathetic service

• Registered Users Posts: 6 munju

I am getting the same service that polydactyl received. I have sent an email and still no response. Emails and mobile numbers are the same on both the Aerclub account and BOI credit card.

Has anyone on this thread have this issue resolved and if so, can you please share what was done?

Advertisement