Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free peer support for mental health/ running group for adults in Dublin

Options
  • 23-01-2023 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up a mental health peer support group for adults that goes for a relaxed paced run in Dublin on a regular basis. This group is being set up for people who feel that their mental health isn't 100% where they'd like it to be.

The main point of the group is having a community of people who can support each other in a non-judgemental environment. There would be no pressure to talk about your mental health but the idea is that the option would be there if and when you feel you would like to. 

Am expecting the group will meet up in the Phoenix Park each week (more details to follow re times/location etc. in due course). This is all the information I have for now so please bear with me as it may take a little while to get the group up and running. If you would like to keep updated about this group (and find out more about it) please feel free to follow on Instagram, Just search instagram for:

rtrdublin

If you know someone else who may be interested please feel free to share the above Instagram details with them.

Thanks,

Sean

Post edited by rtrdublin on

Comments

Advertisement