Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex scandal roils Tennessee police department

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Easy to get past that; "I had an alcoholic drink taken". But when sober, yes, you're nearly expected to act. However, I brought up the point that I'd have no PPE so I'd only be putting myself and potentially others in danger. I would have been a state witness, 100%, but I would not get involved without PPE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Of course she is now claiming to have been a victim...the popular card.

Somehow this makes the whole affair even more ridiculous but nothing surprises me any more.

I wouldn't totally dismiss it, I'm sure there are some genuine issues involved, but she's not completely innocent. I'd wager, going by what I've read and that articles inclusion of a line that says he escapades "got out of hand", that she was promiscuous and that put her in situations. She's not innocent, but easily led by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I actually think it's scandalous that the Police Department investigated things she did outside of work such as having sex in a hot tub and her shennanigans on a boat. They should have just stuck to investigating her having sex while 'on the job' or on a Police Department premises.

I agree, but also that would form part of the overall investigation, the complete story which led to incidents on duty/in station. So it was required unfortunately.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't fully agree that it was needed.

Q. Did you suck his mickey in the Police Station.

A. Yep

Ok, you are fired.

Q. Did you suck his mickey on a boat.

A. None of your business. It was on my day off and nothing to do with my police work.

Fair nuff.

If only it was that straight forward. It would have to be fully investigated in case there was foul play, which is now being alleged. There'd be a bigger uproar if they didn't check it all, it went away and years later turned out to involve foul play/coercion/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

Are they Hiring?

Advertisement