Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of Tax on Pension

Options
  • 17-01-2023 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi All

So, my dad was receiving a small private pension payment for however amount of years, when he passed away in June 2022, that pension payment automatically was to transfer to my mam.

After a few months of no payments, the payments started but they were being taxed - she is 70+ and only other income she receives is state pension

Pension company said that now it is January, the tax needs to be claimed back through revenue on line so we set up her online account and have gone into the tax return section but i don't know what to do then to request the refund!

I have asked revenue for help through the my enquirys but they have just said that the tax return needs to be completed but that's what we don't know how to do!

Anyone able to help out here?

Comments

Advertisement