Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooley Thriller 2023

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭PJ_RS1800

A few reasons for no ebike category but concerns from landowners was primary reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Gerry

well I signed up anyway. tell me more about this initial climb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Gerry

This was great, a very tough day though with the amount of rainfall we've had. Still, lucky with weather on the day, fair bit of sunshine and only light showers.

The new climb was a bit annoying, no forest section now.. but not a huge deal. The painfest gradually unfolds, endless climbs, drags, little enough downhill. cramped around the 3 hour mark but pedalled through it and was actually feeling good on the last climb.

Came off twice, feeling a bit batter now but I had fairly soft landing so it could be a lot worse. Time around 4 15 I think, which while not directly comparable to my previous attempts is probably a better effort.

am so wasted there I cant even hold my head straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Well done 👏

• Advertisement
Advertisement