Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise hospital

Options
  • 09-01-2023 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello,

Has anybody had a recent childbirth in Portlaoise hospital or it's pregnant and going to deliver in there?

I have been told no other scans will be done after my 20 weeks scan one unless there is something to worry about, it seems to be an awful a lot of time without checking with an scan. Other recent mothers I know with other hospitals said they had quick scans in their midwives checks. Anybody is having or had a different experience in Portlaoise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Our child was born late last year in Portlaoise. The care received was second to none. My wife had scans at checkups after 20 weeks. We also got scans ourselves privately for peace of mind as it was our first baby. I'm sure if you have any worries or concerns or want a scan at an appointment there would be no issue.

Advertisement