Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extension build

Options
  • 05-01-2023 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for a little bit of direction here as I’m all out of look on my own 🤦‍♂️. We have recently moved into our new home and need to get the extension knocked down and rebuilt, is there a grant scheme where there can be state assistance on this? And if possible a cheap but good builder in Dublin to be recommended if any please? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

There are SEAI grants available for BER upgrades, Insulation installs, Solar panels, etc

Good builders aren't available for cheap nowadays, materials have gone expensive in this regard

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I'd try the building forums.

Advertisement