Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SOL - rent tax credit

• 03-01-2023 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

I am unable to see or source when is it going to be available? The only info is early 2023.... anyone knows or can direct me? I cant submit my SOL as i had paternity leave payment ...and the earliest i can do so is 16.01.

Second...i cant even add such a credit to my current year i mean 2023....the option is not there....

Does someone knows more please?

Thanks Ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭squidgainz

2022 is available now through completing an Income tax return , 2023 will be available in Feb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Thank you. So i cant do it untill the 16th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You can't do SOL 2022 before 16/01/23

Rent tax credit is not available to be claimed for 2023 until mid February according to the Revenue website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I put in for the Rent Credit on Tuesday evening, also had 476 medical expenses

1100 has just this evening hit my bank, no SOL though

Mad quick, delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

SOL available on my account now.

That was quick :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement