Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW19 transfer thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I would probably have Andreas ahead of Mount, and based on form you’re probably dropping Nunez. Can’t ever be Martinelli - his form is too good to drop.

chelsea are shambles so wouldn’t be letting DGW sway you on Mount

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not sure what to do... Wilson to Mitrovic seems to be the obvious move (?) but already have Andreas.

Walker also stinking the place out, could bench him for Dunk or Bueno, or ship him out for Digne 🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Martial to Mitro, captaincy is currently on him but might bottle it and go back to Haaland before deadline. Have Andreas but can't justifying benching any of my front 7 for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,042 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Looks like the Liverpool team tonight is

Alisson

Trent konate VVD Tsimikas

Elliot fabinho Thiago

Salah ox Nunez

I own Robbo and he only had dead leg the last night so probably will come on. Too expensive to bench.

Mings or Digne? I own Shaw White Trippier James and I'm probably not going near City defence for a while while they continue to concede. Their defence is not getting attacking returns much either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I got Matty Cash in for Robertson for a punt for a few weeks - think Villa are on the way up and a few nice fixtures. With the DGW considered Silva from Chelsea but their form is just so poor that it's hard to see a clean sheet in either fixture. Likely to be proved wrong though!

Think Digne is a good punt too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

This is how Digne sucks you back in...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,562 ✭✭✭shmeee

Has me in a puzzle, I'm a sicker for a DGW player. That's the issue. Will be a last minute decision on how I line them up. Toss a coin kinda feeling.

And not sure if just to do the obvious James -> Shaw transfer, too dodgy on Chelsea defenders and have Kepa there as cover. Have 2 FT's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Mitro for TTG with captaincy and rolling a transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I was considering Mitrovic in for Wilson, but after looking up Mitrovic's stats vs Chelsea & Leicester I'm going to bank instead (a total of 1 assist from a combined total of 12 appearances against both clubs in the premier league).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Took a late punt on Azpilicueta for the DGW. Basically betting against Haaland and Mitrovic (the players he plays against)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Just changed Tony for Mitro in the end. Captained Halaand. I'll leave it on him for the rest of the season.

Forgot to add my own

Raya*

Ream Trippier Gabriel

KDB Almiron Martinelli Mount

Mitro(C) Nketiah Haaland

Subs: Sancho Cancelo Gross Pattinson

Dunno why I forgot to swop Raya for Sancho.

Advertisement