Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirPods Pro making a buzzing noise?

Options
  • 21-12-2022 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

So today my right air pod pro has been making a buzzing noise, I read somewhere it could be a design issue that’s covered under warranty.

Did this happen to any of yours and what was the process like getting it fixed / how do I contact Apple?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭dmn22

Same thing happened to me, it depends on what model of AirPods Pro you have. I bought mine in May 2020, and they only started acting up around Sep 2022.

I was in a country with an official Apple Store so went in, they did a diagnostics test on them and confirmed it was the below issue. They replaced the AirPods for free and said they would have an additional 1 year warranty.

I believe as Ireland don't have an official Apple Store, they will collect the AirPods from you and replace them if it's the issue.

More info from Apple here: https://support.apple.com/en-ie/airpods-pro-service-program-sound-issues

Advertisement