Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman online order - Canon printer

Options
  • 21-12-2022 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I bought a G650 canon printer, online from Harvey Norman in May.

it developed a fault.I left it in to the tallaght store, really nice guy.

they ran all the tests and two weeks later told us that the printer head was faulty and the printer needed to be replaced. But because we bought it online, he could not find out which store would be responsible.

The tallaght store rang us and told us to collect it and bring it to Blanchardstown that they might be able to help us?

I’ve been emailing online customer service to find out how to resolve this, but so far they haven’t come back to me. It is now three weeks since the printer broke down. Appalling customer service. Can’t talk to a real person as there is no number for the online store.

wondering if anyone bought online from Harvey Norman and been able to get problems fixed, who did you contact?

Bought it for €270, now €300-330 online, so a refund will leave me paying extra to replace it, and there doesn’t seem to be any Canon G650s in stock anywhere at the moment. So they may not be able to replace it. Really need a printer.

any advice much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Go directly to Canon and get it sorted is my advice it will save your head from snapping over HN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Xterminator

if you want the issue resolved fast, go to canon, show then the report that says printer is faulty, and thy will replace.

you are entitled to go through Harvey Norman, but if they are dragging their feet, i assume you just want to sorted asap & manufacturer will resolve. Once sorted i would write a letter of complaint to HN. But get yourself sorted 1st.

Advertisement