Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nilfisk Power Washer with no power

Options
  • 09-12-2022 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭

I have a Nilfisk C120.6-6 since 2013 and it had served me very well until last weekend.

It's been lightly used in the past few years. Last weekend, I turned it on and nothing happened. When I activate the lance, a dribble of water comes out, but the pump doesn't activate.

Anything I can do or is it likely done? Does anyone repair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I'd check the fuse in the plug first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I have a c120 that I picked up as recommended by the bargain alerts forum. I had similar issue and was so bad I didn’t know if it was switch on or not. Pressure did come, but after what felt like ages. Have gotten 2 more years like it with this. Found after the initial wait, it kicks in quicker if stopped for moving around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭Timing belt

Probably an airlock….turn on the water and turn it on and leave run for 5 mins… the dribble of water will get stronger and spit as the air gets pushed out and once it does it should start working again and the motor will kick in

Advertisement