Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2023

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

That's great, thanks Nal - will do.

Just realised we know another gang who are also staying in Worthy Farm and who are driving over. Might see if we can stash a crate with them to lighten the load...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭crl84

I think you mean Worthy View.

Worthy Farm is the Eavis's farm.

Yes, unfortunately Mr Eavis hasn't personally invited us into his inner-circle so Worthy View it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭rubick

We had the dreamiest run from Bristol - Pedestrian Gate A last year, Worthy View Shuttle was there as soon as we arrived, straight round and at the tent for 11.30am, earliest we've ever been on site. Really getting our money's worth out of the ticket!

• Advertisement

Do the taxis drop you off at Pedestrian Gate A? Very handy if so.

In terms of the lineup - someone on eFestivals has shared that the Mary Wallopers and Dexys are apparently confirmed....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭rubick

There is a drop-off taxi rank next to PGA, we've definitely been dropped there the one year we got a taxi. It's closer to the Sticklinch Campsite but it isn't much of a walk to the Worthy View Shuttle from the taxi rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think all taxis and busses get directed to gate A by the traffic system that they put in place for the festival. I'm considering a taxi this year instead of the bus, much easier and not all that much difference in price since there's a few of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Taxi rank is near gate A but not in the same place as the buses so exiting is much quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

😎 Have a sunny day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

😎🎵🎸

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Can we close this thread we don't need two Glastonbury threads.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Terrible headliners. Who wants to see Coldplay again, nobody. Dua Lipa what is this the smash hits road tour?? I thought the 1975 were meant to headline this that wuda brought some element of cool to it. Bi+ch it’s the 1975!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I don't want to live in a world where we consider The 1975 "cool"..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Whatever about SZA (Other or WH headliner at best) - Dua is hugely deserved of her headlining spot. Ive seen 1975 headline EP and it was a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

If they do, how will we hear that the 1975 should headline every stage ever everywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It’s time to close the thread, it’s become infested by wokies who dress up in unicorn onesies, listen to James Arthur and request to have others banned from the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭TenPicnics

Folks, I've noticed this "manure" barging in a cpl of times a year or so with ridiculous attempts at provocation. He seems to go away if ignored.

Advertisement