Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue On Line - New Account

Options
  • 01-12-2022 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi

So, i registered for a revenue on line account for my mam - we are currently waiting on the password to be sent out.

Twice in the last week i have gotten an email from revenue about unread documents on the account - but we can't access the account because we don't have the password as of yet!

Any idea how i find out what this document is?

Revenue i'd imagine will not speak to me about and my mam is not in a position at the moment to ring them herself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

Password should be instant by email (?) Just try to register again. Or you can login MyGovid

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭ax530

Letters published recently about property tax. So if she owns a house could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

They post a few welcome type messages when you sign up first. Probably nothing that can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Thanks all!

The password gets sent by post which we're still waiting on but expires within 21 days of issue 😒

She doesn't own a property in Ireland

I'll try register again if nothing is received in the next few days!

Advertisement