Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stefan de gillian And Billy Martin Tullamore and mullingar

Options
  • 01-12-2022 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi peeps, I’m looking to get a reading from either Stefan de gillian or Billy Martin. There doesn’t seem to be any post older that 2016 regarding them. Does anyone have a number to contact either of them? and does anyone know if they are actually still doing readings pleas?. If they aren’t, do ye know of someone that’s really good to do a reading for me please?

many information would be welcomed!

thanks in advance! ☺️👍🏻

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 amelia88

Hi @tazmfrain32

Stefan de Gillian unfortunately passed away last year 😔 . Billy Martin moved abroad but still does readings on video call. If you are still looking for number you can PM me 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laura602

I had a reading with Billy Martin recently but wouldn’t recommend. He does face time calls from Australia. Lasted less than 10 minutes and everything he said was incredibly general - could have applied to anybody.

Advertisement