Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parental Control app for IOS and Apple

Options
  • 28-11-2022 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I am new here. I was wondering if anybody knows of a parental control app that I can use on my IOS phone to put limits on my daughters Apple phone?

We have tried Googles Family Link but it does not work on her Apple phone. I would really appreciate any help with this as I am worried about how much time she is spending on her phone.

Cheers,

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

You would be better off posting over in the Apple Devices forum - this is the Android one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,850 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

theres an inbuilt function called Screentime that works within the apple world. You may need to create a "family" on your apple account with you as the boss and then a new child member account for your daughter, and then log in with her.

indeed its the wrong place for it, but maybe someone from the android side of things has something that works on both android and apple devices that is beter than the inbuilt functionality ??

Advertisement