Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What part of your body do you like/dislike the most?

Options
  • 24-11-2022 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭

I think I like my legs the most as I've thicc strong quads and calves. I've nice ears also.

My least favorite body part would be my belly as no matter how much weight I lose I can never seem to shift much of it off my paunch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mrlova

haha same case here for belly. I like my hands by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I have decent pecs and biceps. I hate my arse though, or lack of it. I could never seem to grow my glutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Not too fond of my thorax, but I think my antenna are pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Knees

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭AllForIt

The shape of my head

My lips

I'm the exact same, was doing those glut exercises with a barbell lying down last night, uncomfortable to do hate them don't work anyway lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I've been doing donkey kicks and sumo squats which produces a good burn but my arse cheeks are still the size of 2 eggs.

My boobs and curves are all natural , & I’ve a good neat nose. Don’t like the belly hernia around my ileostomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Like: Good bum, good legs, and shapely feet.

Hate: thin sparse hair.

Overview: not bad, for a body, considering its veteran status. Holding out well!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Barcley

I dislike my arse or lack of one the most. The "he's got no arse" taunts from girls in school left deep wounds. Even when I got a bit fatter round my waist, my arse never got fatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Cock is f*cking fabulous. I do have quite skinny arms though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,899 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

My feet, are those my feet ?

i don’t tend to dislike any part of my body really, I was carrying a bit of timber around the stomach a few years back which tends to return if I’m not exercising enough coupled with not being careful with what I eat, starting expanding a little by the end of the covid restrictions but getting back more appropriate situation now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Kisses “Mirror, Mirror on the Wall.” Loves life to the fullest.

As to shortcomings. Challenges make us grow, as ole Nietzsche would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Some interesting answers so far :D In regards to the lack of an ass, I knew a skinny lad I was in the FCA with many moons ago. I inadvertently caught a glimpse of his behind in the communal shower and he literally had no ass cheeks whatsoever. It was like looking at my dog's behind, complete with a big pink butthole. I actually thought the poor guy had some sort of deformity.

In regards to the "fabulous c*ck with skinny arms", it's actually common to see skinny wiry guys with huge dongs while many big burly hairy guys have tiny manhood's. I wonder is it a genetic thing which affects the distribution of growth hormone throughout the body.

Like - everything except my tum.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I'm happy with most aspects of my 47 year old body - would much prefer a bigger chest and bigger arms (they are pretty scrawny and always have been) - and my belly expanded a bit during Covid restrictions but I'm working on reducing that via more swimming/cycling and walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

My big-bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Happy with every part of my body except my belly

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

Horrible Voice. I'd change that in a heartbeat.

https://www.orourkeda.blog

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

https://www.orourkeda.blog

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Hate my tailbone - it’s massive! Apart from that my body is pretty perfect so no complaints, except for a bit of armpit fat exposed when wearing strapless dresses. But I’ve seen that on younger women, pretty much every woman actually - so I don’t mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭Xander10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I have really pretty eyes. I have recently lost a boat load of weight so I have lots of saggy skin but will be having surgery next year to fix that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭xxxxxxl

Hmm my bum would be one of my best features. Not a fan of my midlife spread in the middle though. Don't really have a body issue can walk around naked pretty much if I liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

I love my hair, lips and my big natural ass! lol... If that were a few years ago I would have never said I love anything about my body until I learned that humans are beautiful in many many ways ;)

I dislike my teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vowel Movement

Like - My eyes. they are a nice colour :)

Dislike- My nose. It's massive and takes up an unproportionate amount of real estate on my face :(

Absolutely. We are stupidly hard on ourselves. That said, my tum is awful flabby - because of too much booze and food, simples. Other than that, I've great legs, arse and boobs. And good skin and hair (greys since I was 18 but hair dye!) Teeth straight too thanks to braces. But I want to firm up the belly - for health reasons as much as anything else. Plus I have to buy pants that are baggy on the bum and legs as closer fitting ones won't fit my waist. I'm size ten below the waist, 12-14 above the hips.

I think we can be healthily self critical while not slipping into self loathing, and always remaining aware of the things we're happy about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Dislikes: My nose. It's oversized, hooked, and due to me kamakazing off the back of a sofa and head first onto a concrete floor as a child, it's got a rather large bulge in the middle. I would have it done tomorrow if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I'm not so much a perv as I am just very observant :D Especially if something is a bit out of the ordinary. Another old FCA colleague of mine was tall and skinny but he had an unusually oversized swollen belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Tough one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭Archeron

I like my very prominent jawline, but it is overshadowed by my huge hairy flappy moobs.

Advertisement