Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dating and Relationship Self-help books???

Options
  • 21-11-2022 7:23am

I am looking for a dating self-help book about Finding Love. I'm not interested in playing games, or learning techniques. I tried the American style books and I just can't relate to them as I am not forward. I just want to feel hopeful again. In an old episode of an Oprah bookclub I remember she mentioned her friend who wrote a guide about love with Gilbert in the title 'Finding the One....' or something like that 'Men like Gilbert' but there is no trace of it on Amazon. Does this ring a bell???? Did I dream this episode??

Comments

It's not Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, as I read that already.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Just googled and found it for you.

Finding a guy like Gilbert: A dating manifesto, by Penelope Winters!

Advertisement