Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Multi crypto software wallet recommendations

• 17-11-2022 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ lud

Hi,

Is anyone using a software crypto wallet, preferably on Linux that would support multiple crypto currencies and multiple networks? I like metamask but I'm looking for something offline. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AliceN

Hi! Have you found the solution? I'm in the boat right now and can't make the choice between Electrum and Luno. Can anyone help me? Maybe there are other good options to pay attention to?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ juliasmith

Crypto market has not the best days right now. Consider checking for yourself some alternative ways to make money, like this one for example https://www.estonia-company.ee/company-formation/. Many people started to realize now that online business can be profitable and the best part about it - you are very flexible and can work from everywhere around the world.

Post edited by juliasmith on

Advertisement