Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TESUP wind turbine problems

• 15-11-2022 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33

Anybody here with the same problem.

Turbine ordered and paid 6 month ago and nothing delivered so far...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I didn't buy one but apparently it is a common enough thing to happen. Where did you buy it from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 dontom

Bought and paid for it online through their website. Got email confirmation for order and payment.

I wonder will I be the only one in Ireland with that problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Tesup are very very problematic. They have a flashy website and not much else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,717 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Send them a few emails over the next week or two demanding delivery before a set date within a reasonable time (like 6 weeks) or a full refund. Remind them a few times of the upcoming deadline and when the deadline has passed, start a dispute with your payment card company. You should be able to get a full refund, don't worry.

In the meantime, plan on installing a large solar PV setup instead 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Agreed. A refund would be the best outcome. Spend the money on PV!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 dontom

Ok Unkel, thanks for advice, that's what I will do....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mmhoover

Hey, wish I had seen this sooner. We bought a turbine back in early July, it's now October. No refund, no product, nothing. We're trying to pursue legal action against the company. Small claims in Ireland says we don't qualify because their closest address is in the UK, UK small claims says we don't qualify because we don't have a UK postal address ourselves.

Any success on a refund on your end? (Ireland based, btw. So, you're not the only one.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,717 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

If you paid by card, just initiate a refund from your card company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭JayBee66

Comments are turned off, on their YouTube channel. No Twitter channel at all. Poor ratings on Amazon, TrustPilot and just about everywhere on a Google search. Somewhat of an alarm bell for me.

Either they had good intentions and the company is struggling or it's a scam.

Tesup is an anagram of Setup.

Advertisement