Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from saving account

Options
  • 10-11-2022 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why it would take longer to transfer from my own savings account to my current account than it would from my current accounts to another customers current account.

last time I did from my current to another customer it was there next day.

I am trying to take money from a savings account to my current account which I requested, ( cant even do it myself, which is silly ) and I requested this on Tuesday, I'm still waiting. ( savings acc is a Goal saver )

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If you submit the request before 3.30pm this will be processed and credit the account the next working day anytime up untill 10pm. If you have not yet received the funds to your account it would be best to contact our customer service team on 0818365365. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will be more than happy to help with this.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement