Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Byonics "treatment" for lazy eye

Options
  • 08-11-2022 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had this?

I'm finding it hard to find any third party experiences or reviews online.

It is a treatment for lazy eye (not squint), which reads quite promising - my only concern is degradation after the treatment ceases.

It's quite expensive at ballpark 2000 to play a video game while wearing specifically calibrated goggles 5 days a week for 30+ minutes each day.

Results are apparently very good but I'm struggling to find anyone who has done it.

My lazy eye is very poor, I would struggle to read even very large text with it.

I am 35, have not done anything regarding my lazy eye since childhood but after patches etc, my eyesight quickly returned to being reliant on my strong eye. Don't want to spend 2000 only for that to happen again.

Thanks

Advertisement