Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unprofessional Sky TV Customer Agents

Options
  • 05-11-2022 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Outrageous disgusting original customer service agents ! Making a customer with a reading disability spell out their security questions and email. No supervisor available so when again making it clear that it was to continue with this line of questions I was told I could employ someone to carry out what I needed to do ti get to a supervisor. I was told If i I didn’t trouble shoot my insurance wouldn’t kick it and I would be charged for a call out even though the call out was already booked !! I have since found out no such insurance actually exists with Sky and they actually have a dedicated team to assist customers with a disability but I was left trying to spell out words for over 20 minutes!

Absolute discrimination lack of respect and I was obviously the joke of the day to there unprofessional customer service team. No Senior manager had the manners to reach out and take this seriously just the offer of 2 mths tv for the behavior of so-called trained agents

The case number Sky senior management is 2125675831. All the calls are avatars a data access was also carried out so go listen to the discrimination of your staff and the pathetic final resolution from your Team and then hang your head in Shame !

Ps This honest account on here was typed out for me terrible to have to get my daughter to highlight this for me cos of the way you treated me. Your agent told me to employ someone to contact a supervisor after been in touch with Comreg the next person we employ is a solicitor.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement