Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 app and website

Options
  • 29-10-2022 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

i get money lodged into my account from lots of different sources (small amounts, i am not rich), i tap to buy coffee too

to tick off who has paid me, i have to scroll through about 10 listings, then tap to load more, the app/website then loads more transactions but scrolls back to the top, so i have to scroll down about 20 transactions, then tap to load more, then scroll through 30 transactions, it can take a lot of time to go through it, and with all the scrolling, i occasionally miss one, and resend them a bill, which does not impress

with ulster bank app, i could display credit transactions only and i could tick off all payments in under 2 minutes

no matter which search options i pick, it will either display no transactions or all transactions

can you explain how i can list credit trasctions only, and about 30 transcations before i have to click load more and start again, or if this is not possiblt can you request to add this feature

Comments

Advertisement