Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 -- very poor search options

Options
  • 28-10-2022 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭buzz11

Why are there very limited search options on banking 365?

It can't search by name which is really poor and even the options in the drop down menu are overly techie, its really not very user friendly

Is there a new release coming that might improve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Although you are unable to search by name, you can use the filter option which includes searching by month and/or date range.

Lots of options within the transaction type to help with your search -

Direct debits/ Credits

Contactless

ATM

Lodgements/Credits

Credit transfers

Cheque

Other Debits

Cash withdrawals

Hoping this helps,

Many thanks

Alison.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭buzz11

How do I search for lodgements/credits only?

If I filter lodgements/credits then nothing appears, same with credit transfers - nothing appears.

Its only if I select direct debits/credits then it shows transactions but I don't want to see direct debits, just credits !!!

What a load of rubbish, not user friendly at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for coming back to us here on Boards.ie.

I am very sorry to hear that you feel this way.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us here, please be assured we will pass it along to the relevant team.

Thanks again, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭Tow

This has never worked properly.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭Tow

You anyone in BOI like to give a detailed breakdown as to what each option is supposed to list vs actually lists:

• Direct Debits/ Credits
    • Contactless
    • ATM
    • Lodgements/Credits
    • Credit transfers
    • Cheque
    • Other Debits
    • Cash withdrawals

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭buzz11

Here I am again trying to find a transaction but the app doesn't allow searching by € amount....

a bank that doesn't offer search by amount !! -- total rubbish 👎️

• It seems all the investment in IT is with the se Irish end which has greatly improved. But the search function is way inadequate.

Advertisement