Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW14 Transfer Thread

Options
  • 25-10-2022 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

Looking to get rid of Salah but tempted to give him another week if Marsch stays in charge of Leeds. Other option is Kilman to Saliba if I keep Salah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

looking for a keeper for the next 3 weeks - from looking at game - Allison or Lloris looks best shout - anyone got any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Getting rid of Sonny. Ive been patient enough eith the guy but hes been so poor this season. Doesnt look loke producing the goods. Saka could come in or maybe a punt on Fernandes who look like he could do damage very soon. Guimeraes / almiron also an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭The Guru 123

I’ve Ederson and while he’s a solid points returner I don’t think it’s worth tying up your 3rd City asset with him.

I’m waiting to have 2 transfers and will possibly sell him to try get Foden in (although his benching last time out was a worry). Might also just hold Ederson until the WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

I might need to make a keeper change as well. Neto and Ward currently but the former came of injured last night (playing Spurs anyway) and the latter is up against Haaland and co. 0.9 ITB with 1 FT. I'm thinking Ramsdale. Would like to move Emerson and Nunes on as well but stuck with them for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Any word on Solanke yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Ye I'm thinking kepa as the cheap keeper as have only 4.5m, fixtures not amazing granted but still a Chelsea def seems solid enough

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Zaha and Greenwood out Almiron and Mitrovic in.

Quite happy with me team, which is a surprise.

Pope

Tripper, Cancelo, Saliba

KdB, Almiron, Trossard, Martinelli

Mitrovic, Jesus, Haaland

Ward, Bowen, N.Williams, Perisic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Haadland showing as Yellow with 75% chance of playing. Is he at risk of being rested?

• Advertisement

Taken off at half time in their champions league game.

Pep said ‘he had a fever and took a knock to his foot’. He also said he didn’t if it was serious.

Could be the best thing that happens to the game this season if he was out 'til the World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Might finally get captaining Salah correct so!

City are they early game Saturday so we will more than likely get some team news. If they weren't it would be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

i'd expect him to be fit Pep said he was walking fine after the match, so it's more if the fever clears imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Looking at Dunk to Dalot for a 3 week punt, United fixtures look nice on paper and been good defensively this season. Varane now out might change that.

Will keep Salah for Leeds game but it's last chance saloon with him.

• Started with him for GW1
    • Wildcarded him out for GW8
    • Took a hit to get him back in for GW9 (Bournemouth at home, it has literally ruined my season!)
    • Transferred him out in GW10 (rage transfer)
    • Somehow he managed to get back in for GW12 (blank GW where yet again he did nothing)
    • Now here we are for GW14 and I want rid!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have 3 city players as is and I think having Ederson is poor - he's basically capped at 6 points, and city have 5 CS in 11 games. Spurs got a depleted Bournemouth team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Will possibly bank, or else something like Zaha to Foden (already have Martinelli, Almiron, Salah)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Zaha to Saka done with FT. Nothing exciting, standard enough move as planned. Queue a Zaha haul now!

Was going to upgrade Ward in goals but I'll leave him for time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I was going to do this move but half thinking of rolling and having two fts next gwk might be the better play. Could move Salah on if he fails to impress against Leeds and maybe get Kane in the process. Nearly all of Zaha's returns have come at home too so a bit wary of getting rid this week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Raya, Saliba, Cancelo, Trippier, Dier, Salah, Martinelli, Foden, Haaland (C), Jesus and Tony.
    • Andreas as my 1st sub.

Would like to being in Almiron, but thinking i'll keep the FT for next week. Should do the job, right?

Going with this this week. Got Toney in, probably late to the party, but one can hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ended up taking a -4 this week.

Pope to Arizzabalaga (felt I was chancing my luck with double Newcastle defence for another week)

Perreira to Almiron

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Cancelo and mitrovic to dalot and Darwin. Madness I know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Any advice much appreciated, im 10 points ahead in the October league, with €300 up for grabs and i've £5.4m itb with 1 FT, i really need to maximize my score as i suspect one of my rivals will TC Haaland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Doing Mount to Almiron with one FT

No hits for a change...... For now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭eggy81

Gonna chance nunez for scammaca.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

Not mad about this lineup but had to transfer a keeper in due to Neto's injury. Still have 0.9 ITB but don't think the team is bad enough to take a -4 hit. I'd go 3-4-3 if I knew Solanke was fit to play.

I've two free transfers this week, so I think I'll get Toney in for Solanke and roll the other. But it doesn't feel too exciting a move, and he's on 4 yellows. DCL maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Do you have a double transfer planned for 15/16?

Personally, I don't see the appeal in saving a transfer considering we have unlimited transfers in 2 weeks time.

Advertisement